The feeling to make people fall for your butt & legs is awesome. Let them appreciate and keep asking the secrets of your bigger butt and sexy legs.
We all know that perfect butt and legs come with a perfect workout plan. So, for that kind of appreciation, you need to flow your booty with an effective workouts plan.
Now from today, you don’t need to feel insane to walk around your friends on beach and parties, as the body is meant to be changed. So, stop being nervous about your shape and work to transform your figure.
It will help you to gain your self confidance and bring your personality back to the world but with a great spark.
In my earlier post, I have written about bigger butt plan, weight loss beginner workout, and yoga, that people are liking much. There is the various way that can help you in getting perfect butt and sexy legs but the only thing that matter is, how effectively and dedicated you are to this bigger butt and sexy legs workout.
So, Ladies! It’s time to change your figure and look. Start it today.
Workout for Bigger Butt and Sexy Legs
This complete plan has 7 powerful butt and legs exercise that has changed the life of many female models.
Exercise for the bigger butt and sexy legs-
- Closed Thigh Squats
- Warrior III
- Standing Bicycle Crunch
- Downward Dog Split
- Lunge Kickback
- Squat Jump
- Glute Bridge
Go through step by step in each exercise and practicing them regularly as these butt and legs workouts can help you a lot to maintain a sexy and mindblowing shape.
Don’t take this workout lightly as its going to change your life.
#1. Closed Thigh Squats: 1 Minute
When it’s about to get a bigger butt and sexy legs, don’t underestimate SQUATS!
It’s very powerful exercise that toned your lower body and targets your glutes and thigh muscles. Squats have a huge variation that you can choose according to your body capacity.
But if you are beginners, then start with a lower number and increase it slowly and gradually. Don’t do much initially as it can hurt your muscles.
How to do:
- Stand straight with feet slightly distance apart.
- Now, slowly lower down your body into deep squats position.
- Make sure to keep your spine straight and shoulder up.
- Squat down until your hips joint is lower than your knees.
- Keep everything tight and hold this position for 2 seconds.
- Slowly lift your body and return to starting position.
#2. Warrior III: 1 Minute
Warrior III is perfect yoga pose to get a bigger butt and sexy legs as it requires most booty and lower belly work to maintain this position.
Gluteus Maximus is powerful hip extensor muscles that work effectively when you raise your legs ups and down. Initially, it can be a bit difficult to balance, but slowly you can achieve. So, don’t get disappointed initially and keep practicing to get a bigger butt and sexy legs.
How to do:
- Stand straight with your both feet together.
- Lift your left leg while putting your body weight on right leg.
- Continue to lift your left leg until your head, torso, and leg form a straight line.
- Keep your facing downward and back as straight as possible.
- Hold for 2 seconds and then return back to normal position.
- Do as many repeats you can practice in one minute with 2-3 seconds gap.
#3. Standing Bicycle Crunch: 1 Minute
Bicycling is a great exercise for the bigger butt and sexy legs as it uses your glutes and thigh muscles maximum. Standing bicycle crunch is a variation of cycling that moves your lower body maximum without a bicycle.
The most exciting thing about this exercise is, apart from butt and legs, it also helps to develop your abs, therefore, works as a complete package to shape your body and figure. You can also practice it by lying down on the floor.
How to do:
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, and hands behind head.
- Squat, then stand straight and lift your left knee across your body toward right elbows at center as shown in pictures.
- Return to start and reverse the sides.
- Complete 1 rep with both sides and practice at least 10 reps initially.
#4. Downward Dog Split: 1 Minute
Effective yoga that will quickly tones your butt, thighs, and legs muscles through splitting of legs. In a small interval, you can see the results.
So. Ladies! Don’t forget to practice this powerful yoga for the bigger butt and sexy legs.
How to do:
- Start with lying on the ground.
- Take deep breathe, release and push yourself into downward dog pose.
- Now, slowly raise your left leg and butt into the air.
- Lift your leg as high and straight as you can.
- Support the pose by putting equal weight on both arms.
- Now, bring your leg back to starting state and repeat with right leg.
- Try to hold for 5-6 breathe.
- Practice how many reps you can do in one minute on both sides.
#5. Lunge Kickback: 1 Minute
As I told earlier that glutes Maximus and Minimus work effectively when you move your legs ups, down and bent from hip joints. It helps to open up your hips and thighs muscles, therefore, gives you round, bigger butt and sexy legs.
How to do:
- Stand straight with both feet together.
- Take a big step forward with left foot and lower down your butt until knees bent at 90 degrees.
- Make sure your step forward leg should be perpendicular to the ground.
- Raise your body slowly while performing a kickback with your left leg.
- Return to starting position and do a reverse lunge with another leg.
#6. Squat Jump: 1 Minute
As I told that squat is most effective exercise for the bigger butt and toned legs. But when you add jumping in squat, then the process becomes faster.
Your gluteus Maximus, gluteus minimus, and gluteus medius are the three large, strong muscles (helps to make up your buttocks), that work fast in squats jump and therefore gives you toned thigh muscles, bigger butt and sexy legs.
How to do:
- Stand straight with your feet at shoulder-width apart
- Begin with regular squat and then jump up explosively while coming to the straight
- While landing, lower back to squat position to complete one rep.
- Do 2-3 sets of 10 rep to tone your legs and butt.
#7. Glute Bridge – 1 Minute
This move is a modification of bridge yoga pose and targets your glues muscles to firm your butt, thighs and legs muscles. it also soothes your lower back pain.
How to do:
- Begin with lying your face up and arms on the sides, knees bent and heels on the ground.
- Now, lift your hips off the ground until knees, hips, and shoulder are in straight line.
- Try to hold for 1-2 seconds before lowering down your body.
- Slowly lower your hips and back to the ground.
- Initially target for 1 minutes only with a gap of 5 seconds in each rep.