Gym-optional, no-equipment-necessary workouts for all fitness levels. You can do this.
It’s Thursday and we have deadlines to meet by Friday or even kids to pick up, clean and then make dinner. “I don’t have time for a workout today!”
Yes you do, lets make it quick.
It’s all about the supersets, high intensity, and rest periods today. These few exercises are great for when you need a quick but amazing workout. Try these heart pounding, fat burning and do it anywhere exercises- 30 minutes or less!
HOW IT’S DONE
Warm up first: Repeat twice, no rest
30 Jumping Jacks
20 Mountain Climbers
– Set a timer for 8 minutes on your phone, watch, or even look at the clock.
– Completing as many sets as you can of one circuit without rest until the timer goes off.
– After the timer goes off you may rest for 45 seconds before starting next circuit
– After finishing 8 minute timed circuit complete circuit 2
Timer set? Here we go!
Circuit 1 Circuit 2
20 High knees 12 Tuck jumps
12 Forward Lunges with double pulse 20 Mountain Climbers
20 High knees 12 Jump Squats
10 Push ups 12 Commandos
1 Minute plank hip taps 1 Minute plank forward reach
- – Push up: Complete push up on knees if needed
- – Plank hip taps: Hold 45 second – 1 minute plank if needed
- – Tuck jump: Complete jumping jacks if needed
- – Jump squats: Complete body weight squat if needed
- – Plank w/ forward reach: Hold 45 second – 1 minute plank if needed
For some exercises that are not very popular here are some examples: