It is time to sculpt your butt with these 5 exercises carefully designed to focus your glutes for the ultimate toning workout. If you’re serious about toning your tush, you can have the best booty possible using the following simple 5 moves.
Move 1. Wall Sit for Perfect Butt
- Start with your back against a wall with your feet shoulder width and about two feet from the wall.
- Slowly slide your back down the wall until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Adjust your feet if you need to so that your knees are directly above your ankles.
- Keep your back flat against the wall.
- Hold the position for 20 to 60 seconds, rest 30 seconds, and repeat the exercise three times.
- Increase your hold time by five seconds as you increase your strength.
- You may feel a burning sensation in the quads, but if you have pain in the knee or kneecap, stop the exercise.
Move 2. Donkey Kick for Perfect Booty
- Get on all fours with knees below hips and wrists below shoulders.
- Keeping core engaged, hips and shoulders square to the floor, right leg bent, and right foot flexed, slowly lift right leg until thigh is parallel with the floor.
- Lower to starting position.
- Do 12 to 15 reps, then switch legs to complete set.
Move 3. Tip Toe Squat for Round Butt
- Stand with feet slightly wider than hip-‐width apart, toes turned out with hands on your hips.
- Raise up onto your toes and squat down until your thighs are parallel to the floor keeping your chest up and shoulders back.
- Pop yourself back up to your starting position while remaining on your tip toes.
- Perform this move for 60 seconds.
Move 4. Glute Bridge to Tone Booty
- Lie on your back with your knees bent, feet on the floor 12 to 16 inches from your butt.
- Brace your core, then press into your heels and squeeze your glutes to raise your hips toward the ceiling.
- Hold the position for two seconds before lowering to start.
Move 5. Marching Hip Raise for Perfect Butt
- Lie face up on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Raise your hips so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Lift one knee to your chest , lower back to the start, and lift your other knee to your chest.
- Continue to alternate back and forth.
These five moves will change the way your butt looks in few weeks. Only you have to be persistent with your workout to achieve the results you want.